Peanut Butter Cacao Smoothie Bowl
A delicious and creamy chocolate smoothie bowl. Perfect for a sweet breakfast or healthy dessert!
- 1 frozen banana
- Handful fresh/frozen blueberries
- Handful frozen cranberries
- 4 tbsp milk dairy or non-dairy
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder/cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or other nut butter
Blend the frozen banana, blueberries, cranberries and milk until it forms a smooth mixture.
Add the cacao/cocoa powder and peanut butter and blend.
If the mixture is too thick, add a couple of ice cubes or a splash of milk. You don't want it to be too runny as the toppings won't sit properly.
Pour the mixture into a bowl, leave to sit for 2 minutes then add your toppings!